New Opportunity To Promote Your Business & Help The Trust
To help promote local businesses and to assist with our Trust fund raising we are offering the opportunity for suitable local businesses to advertise on the Brechin Civic Trust website.
Why do we offer advertising on our website?
- to channel local advertising campaign spend which can then be re-invested in improving the the Brechin Civic Trust Website and the range of information offered through it
- to offer a powerful promotional tool for local businesses and the local economy
- to offer a communication and engagement channel for local public and third party organisations
The Brechin Civic Trust through ad placement on the website would assist with the generation of valuable funds to help contribute to the continued development and support of the Trusts ongoing work.
We have THREE advertising packages available to businesses structured to provide a cost effective marketing opportunity : (Payments processed securely online with PayPal)
HELP US TO HELP YOU …
Business Ad Package : Outstanding value
Includes all the following for only : £20.00 (paypal link)
- Ad 500 x 300 px located on the side bar of every page for 12 months linked to your business website or social media link (We can also assist with the production of the ad if required)
- One Tweet or post with your company details through our twitter or Instagram account with a link to your business website / social media page which includes your Ad permanently located in our twitter / Instagram photo gallery and;
- Listed as a proud Website Sponsor on our Business Sponsor page with a link to your business website or social media link
Click on the following Gallery for more details :
If you are interested in placing an advertisement on our website just select the PayPal button next to the package you require. If you would like more information, please Contact Us.
Website advertising policy
As part of the Trusts long term goal of generating funds, we have permitted the use of controlled advertising on our website. The following policy is intended to provide guidelines as to the type of advertising that may be permitted and the technical standards associated with the display of those advertisements.
All payments are handled securely online using PayPal. You can pay with your own PayPal account or you can provide payment with a Credit card or Debit Card. Just click on the Paypal link for the package you would like to order and you just follow the instructions.
The placement of advertisements within the site will be coordinated to ensure they do not compromise the prime purpose and functionality of the website. The positioning of the ads will be primarily be restricted to the side bar and footer areas.
All advertisements are subject to approval before they are placed on the website. We would reserve the right to refuse to promote or to remove any individual advertisement, which is considered inappropriate.
All adverts must adhere to the codes of conduct laid down by the Advertising Standards Authority . The Advertising Standards Authority’s code includes provisions that marketing communications:
- must be legal, decent, honest and truthful
- must not bring advertising into disrepute, in addition must not bring the Brechin Civic Trust into disrepute
- must conform to the code
- must respect the principles of fair competition
The promotion of any advertisement on the Brechin Civic Trusts website should not been seen as an official endorsement or recommendation of that advertiser’s products or services. The Brechin Civic Trust is not responsible for the quality or reliability of the product or services offered within any advertisement. The Brechin Civic Trust would never knowingly run an advertisement that is misleading, offensive, untrue or fraudulent. The Brechin Civic Trust does not accept responsibility for errors, omissions or for any consequences arising when visiting third party websites when following an advertising link. Most products and services may be promoted on the Brechin Civic Trusts website, however, some specific categories of products and services are prohibited as defined below.
This list is not comprehensive and may be changed at any time:
Lobby groups; manufacturers and distributors of alcohol and tobacco products; manufacturers and distributors of drugs and pharmaceutical products; manufacturers and distributors of weaponry and related products; organisations in financial or legal conflict with the Trust; political organisations
Prohibited products and services
Alcohol, drugs, gambling and betting, high interest / payday loans, pornography and adult services, tobacco, weaponry or violence. Brechin Civic Trust reserves the right to decline any application which is not appropriate in accordance with the guidelines above.